The Optical Displacement Sensor Node is an instrument which uses optical means to take high precision displacement measurements and pass these through Senceive’s wireless communications network to a Gateway.
It can also be combined with Senceive’s world-leading triaxial tilt sensor to obtain high precision tilt measurements that are linked to an external reference.
Optical Displacement sensing is perfect for many applications, including those measuring:
- Convergence/divergence for Tunnel/Arch intrados or bridge abutments
- Vertical movements for structural settlement/heave
- Lateral movements such as rail track slew
- Earthworks and embankment movement
- Water level monitoring / Dewatering
- Fully integrated unit
- Extremely low noise performance
- Optical sensor resolution of 0.1mm and repeatability of ± 0.15mm
- Triaxial tilt sensor resolution of 0.0001° (0.0018mm/m) and repeatability of ±0.0005° (±0.009mm/m)
- Integrated long life battery
- 10 years battery life, including when acting as a relay node within the mesh communications network
- Easy to align with target when using the magnet triggered aiming mode
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Versatile mounting options
- Waterproof to IP66 / IP67 / IP68
- Firmware is remotely upgradeable over the air via the gateway reducing costly site visits
For mere information, besøg dette produkts hjemmeside.
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.