The Crack Sensor Node interfaces to a linear displacement sensor. Its high precision sampling circuit powers the sensor and reports its measurements through Senceive’s wireless communications network to a Gateway. It has been successfully used in many applications, including those measuring:
- Crack movement
- Pile separation
- Structural movement
- Expansion joint monitoring
- Waterproof, robust connectors for simple installation
- Automatic sensor type detection
- Extremely low noise performance
- 16-bit resolution (65,536 steps over the full scale)
- Integrated long life battery
- 12-15 years’ battery life, including when acting as a relay node within the mesh communications network
- Integrated temperature sensor
- One and two channel variants available.
- Waterproof to IP66 / IP67 / IP68
- Firmware is remotely upgradeable over the air via the gateway reducing costly site visits
- Variety of fixings available for easy installation on site
For mere information, besøg dette produkts hjemmeside.
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.